Training the Coach in You
Business and Leadership Coaching
Coaching is a highly developed process of one-on-one conversations which can transform both individuals and organisations. The coaching service is available for leaders within an organisation and focuses on achieving workplace goals as well as career goals. Considerable research exists on the benefits of coaching as it transforms behaviour while bringing about an increased awareness and development of focussed responsibility for achieving the organization’s outcomes.
Coaching as a Toolkit of Leaders and Managers
This program is designed to develop the coaching skill base within the organization’s leaders. It is designed for those with any number of direct reports. The program involves the equivalent of one day’s training, with two follow-up sessions (two hours) of skill development. Participants also receive a series of four individual coaching sessions in which they ‘feel’ what it is like to be coached. Participants will achieve the following outcomes:
- An understanding of the nature of coaching;
- An understanding of the place of coaching in the workplace;
- The relationship of coaching to the organization’s goals;
- Practice the science of coaching;
- Development of the range of skills upon which a coaching methodology can be used within leadership and management.